Alpinestars respects your right to privacy and your personal data shall be processed lawfully and discretely to guarantee the protection and privacy of your data.
Why we collect it
We gather this information to:
• Administer any requests submitted by you
• Administer and/or carry out any obligations we may have under any agreement with you
• Have the ability to contact you in the event that the product must be recalled for a safety improvement
• Make product improvements as a result
• Inform you of products or services that may better meet your needs
The information you supply to us will be processed by our technical staff.
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally required to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy unless you object to the policy in writing.
We do not use the information for marketing.
Keeping our records accurate
Our goal is to keep your information current. If you wish to review or update your information this can be done from the ‘Account’ section in the Data Portal.